Summer is almost over and I am already missing it. I can’t believe I’m saying this for August but I wish school is sooner. I just want to have a regular schedule and be productive again so I don’t feel sorry about not using my brain.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (re-read)
- Cheese in the Trap (webtoon) #96 by soonkki
- Odd Girl Out (webtoon) #220 by Morangg
- Tower of God (webtoon) #485 by SIU
- Let’s Play (webtoon) #10 by Mongie
Pages read: 165+ (the plus sign is here because I can’t count the pages for webtoons)
- All the webtoons I read except Cheese in the Trap were really good! I’m gonna do a post on them later this month. 😀
MOVIES / TV SHOWS I WATCHED
- Dream High Ep 8-16 (finished)
- Fairy Tail Ep 51-116 (re-watch)
- Tokyo Ghoul S2 Ep 1-12 (finished)
- Kiss Goblin Ep 3-10 (up to date)
- Elite Ep 1-8 (finished)
- Tokyo Ghoul S3 Ep 1-24 (finished)
- Pure Melo District Ep 1-4 (finished)
- Twenty Twenty Ep 1-5 (up to date)
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Goblin Ep 1-8
- Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale
- Fairy Tail: It’s been a while since I last watched the anime and I think I watched up to about episode 150 last time? Anyway, I miss having something fun and light to watch. And it’s good to get back to listening to Japanese for about an hour daily again. It’s getting quite rusty.
- Howl’s Moving Castle: Can you believe I watch this for the first time at the age of 18? Like other Studio Ghibli films, I loved the art, the music and the little fire devil was the cutest.
MUSIC I DOWNLOADED
- Dreamcatcher – Intro
- Dreamcatcher – BOCA
- Dreamcatcher – Break the Wall
- Dreamcatcher – Can’t get you out of my mind
- Dreamcatcher – Dear
- Dreamcatcher – BOCA (Inst.)
- Since I’m doing my favourite K-Pop releases in my Biased K-Pop Newsletter posts, I won’t say too much here.
- Dreamcatcher’s BOCA: It’s another amazing comeback from my girls!! I like how the choreography this time focuses more on the groupwork and the big picture instead of individual movements. The idea that the song is about online malicious comments was also super cool!
BLOG POSTS PUBLISHED
- JULY 2020 | Wrap-Up and Favs
- BIASED K-POP NEWSLETTER #4 | Fanly Speaking
- THIS BLOG IS 4 YEARS OLD! | Let’s talk about my blogging journey and blogging in general
- HOSPITAL PLAYLIST | K-Drama Review
- CHEESE IN THE TRAP | K-Drama Review
BLOG POSTS I HAVE BEEN LOVING (a new category because I’ve done quite a bit of blog-hopping this month)
- A Guide to Stanning Book Blogs // What Are Book Blogs, How & Why You Should Support Book Bloggers, & More by Caitlin
- A Compelling Case for Reading More Middle Grade Fiction by Edith-Marie
- 114 THOUGHTS I HAD REREADING TWILIGHT by the Laughing Listener
- MY BLOGGING JOURNEY #5 by Pooja @Lifesfinewhine
- Six Books I Wouldn’t Touch With A 10ft Pole ft. Some Books/Authors With Horrible Rep And Problematic Content by Rhi @Marshmallow Harmonies
- MY HISTORY WITH BOOK REVIEWS // a discussion: why I stopped writing reviews (and blogging in general) for a while, how they’ve changed ft. tips to improve yours!! by Ruby @Ruby Rae Reads
- Why Escapism is Important by The Orangutan Librarian
- Kpop Groups as Book Genres by Dora @Berries and Books
- 5 Stories of Bloggers Finding The Blogging Community // Blogger Origins pt. 1!! by Olivia @Purely Olivia
- The complete guide to Marissa Meyer’s books!! By Kaya @afictionalbookworm
- THE BOOK BLOGGER OLDIE TAG by Briana @Pages Unbound Reviews
- My Reading Spreadsheet: How I Track My Read Books and ARCs! + Some Google Sheets Tricks by May @Forever and Everly
- 7 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Book Blogging by Shealea @Shut Up, Shealea
- Urban Dictionary for the Book Community by Paper Procrastinators
- Ranking the Worst Tropes in Fantasy- Inspired by Kate Cavanaugh by The Orangutan Librarian
DANCES I LEARNT
- Stray Kids – My Pace
- GFRIEND – Fever
- SEVENTEEN – Left & Right
- Hwasa – Maria
- IZ*ONE – Secret Story of the Swan
- Weki Meki – Oopsy
- GFRIEND – Apple
- GFRIEND – Fever: I really like it when girl groups do bigger movements!
- SEVENTEEN – Left & Right: It’s a super fun dance that’s perfect for TikTok.
- The results for my local uni offers was announced. Well, it was what I expected. 🙂
- I went on a super spontaneous cafe date with a friend. We talked for a long time and it felt so good.
- I also did a skype call with my primary school friends. It was nice to catch up with one another.