Thank you Grey @ Use Your Words for nominating me! Lately, this kind of award posts has been my favourite posts to read. Everyone’s questions and answers are so unique and interesting. It has also been a while since I’ve done any tags / awards so thank you again!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What book have you felt most represented by?
To be honest, I can’t think of any books that I was like ‘Oh this feels like a good representation of me!’
(And I haven’t been reading much lately.) I tend to read fantasy books so the cultures are usually vastly different. Because I seldom read contemporary books, I feel like I look for representation in movies of shows instead. So I don’t think I have an answer to this question yet?
What hyper specific dream book would you love to read? Who would be the perfect author?
Since I care more about the characters than the plot, I would honestly love to read any spin-offs about Lila Bard by Victoria Schwab or McGonagall by any good authors other than J.K. Rowling, please.
You’re about to go on a deadly mission to save the world or someone you love, which 5 fictional characters make up your dream team?
Okay, let’s choose my favourite bad-ass fictional characters!
- The 25th Bam from Tower of God because I love this webtoon and he’s such a loyal friend. You wouldn’t want to be his enemy, mind you. He’ll come back for you even after a decade.
- Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series because she’s beautiful and smart. She’d make the best plans!
- Kell from the Shades of Magic trilogy. I was thinking if I should pick Lila instead but I feel like Kell would work better in a team, haha.
- Iseult from the Truthwitch series. We need her calm and power of sensing and controlling enemies nearby.
- Natsu from Fairy Tail? I’m not sure about this, haha. But he’s really strong and we need someone loud on the team.
What trope do you wish you saw more of in books? Don’t be afraid to get specific!!! Alternatively, what trope do you want to burn with hell fire, never to be seen again?
I love when friends fall apart but both make the effort to make up with each other! I feel like in many books, the team just easily stays together and characters are already compatible with one another from the beginning. So I would like to see more characters go through friendship problems. I don’t care if they become friends again or decide to part ways! I just want to see them make the effort.
Trope I want to burn with hell fire, huh? That would be the lovers getting back together despite having a serious problem / deep misunderstanding, only because they just kissed or had sex. Guys??? Talk it out! Confront the problem!
Which author has your favourite social media presence?
You got me. I don’t really follow authors on social media. But I like how Victoria Schwab shares her writing troubles every now and then.
What bookish hill are you willing to die on?
Good fantasy books are all I want.
Hype someone up! What book, author or bookish content creator do you love that people NEED to know about! Don’t be shy, list as many as you like and don’t forget to link them!
- Webtoons!!! I wrote a post on 3 webtoons that I have been reading. Webtoon is an app developed by a Korean company where you can read official translations of Korean comics for free. If you want something cute and like school drama, read Odd Girl Out! If you want more fantasy or fierce friendship, read Tower of God! Both of these are still not finished and they are like some of the personal best reads of this year.
- Some book bloggers than I’ve been loving are
My questions for you!
- What part of your blog are you the proudest of? It can be content, designs, or anything you want!
- Which kind of blog posts do you enjoy writing the most?
- Which kind of blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?
- If you can teleport, where would you go right now?
- What is your favourite Studio Ghibli film? Or if you don’t watch Studio Ghibli, what is your favourite movie you have watched this year?
- Do you read self-help books? Why or why not?
- Give a shoutout to all of your favourite bloggers / content creators!
- Marta @ The Book Mermaid
- Mel @ Lost Girl in Bookland
- Karen @ Twisted in Pages
- Finn @ Evidently Bookish
- Reckless Reveries
- Kavisha @ Bookish Kash
- Joey @ Bookish Ravenclaw
- Carly Books and Ramblings
- Sherena @ Pjnkskies
- Octavia @ Mermaid Reads
Thanks for reading and stay healthy. Stay safe. Stay strong.